Electrical Troubleshooting & Electrical Repairs
Reach Us At
What is Electrical Troubleshooting?
Electrical troubleshooting is the act of analyzing and repairing faults in an electrical circuit. When booking someone to repair an electrical issue in your home, it is important to ensure that you are hiring a licensed and insured professional instead of a handyman who may preform shoddy work. In the process of troubleshooting our electricians will first examine the issue, identify the problem area, identify probable causes, determine the most likely cause, and finally test and repair the issue so that you can be worry free! At Golden Leaf Electrical, we are proud of our craftsmanship and attention to detail, and therefore we offer a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee on all labour performed by our team. By choosing Golden Leaf Electrical to be your neighbourhood electrician, you can rest assured that your electrical issues will be solved quickly and efficiently.
Residential Electrician Repair Service
Common electrical issues our electricians can repair include:
- Lost power to a light fixture, receptacle, ceiling fan, or appliance
- Flickering lights or an intermittent loss of power
- Circuit breaker tripping frequently
- Frequent electrical surges
- Lights too bright or too dim
- High electrical bill
- Lights burning out too quickly
- Strange smell coming from the outlet
- Receptacle becomes warm when an appliance is plugged in
- GFCI receptacle will not reset
- And more!
No job is too big or too small! Contact us today to book an appointment.
Your Local Electrician
We are a 100% BC owned and operated provider of quality electrical services to residential and commercial customers in British Columbia.