Golden Leaf Electrical offers friendly, reliable, and high-quality service for your electrical repair, maintenance and installation needs. Since 2005, we have been known as the most trusted electricians in Port Moody, BC, due to our priority on customer satisfaction and upfront rates. Our technicians are some of the most knowledgable in the field. With over 15+ years of industry experience each, you can rest assured knowing that your electrical solutions are being delivered by the most competent technicians available. We can assist you with a variety of needs, ranging from electrical home safety inspections, pot-light installation, ceiling fan troubleshooting, and more. For more information, call us today!
- We offer around-the-clock availability to fit into your schedule.
- Same day service.
- Our fleet of mobile electricians can be dispatched to your location within a moment’s notice.
- You speak directly with one of our friendly dispatchers over the phone to book your appointment, not an automated answering machine.
- Competitive upfront rates, with no hidden fees.
- Each of our electricians has over 15+ years of knowledge in the electrical industry, with certified schooling and proper licensing.
- Our mobile fleet of electricians carry thousands of electrical parts in their service vans for on the spot fixes.
Port Moody Residential Electricians
Need a reputable residential electrician to work on your home? We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to resolve your electrical emergencies and tackle any maintenance, installations, or upgrades you may need. Our residential electricians have serviced the Port Moody area since 2005. Our five-star reviews serve as a testament to the quality, reliable, and consistent work we accomplish for all of our client base. Our technicians can install any light fixture, dimmer switch, ceiling fan, or even troubleshoot your faulty fixtures. All of our electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured, which means that you can trust us to get the job done right.
Some Port Moody residential electrical services we provide are:
- GFCI outlet installation
- Home generator installation
- Kitchen lighting
- Solar energy
- Smoke detectors
- Motion sensors and dimmers
- Exhaust fan installation
- Electric water heaters
- Theatre rooms
- Circuit breakers and fuses
- Accent lighting
- Service panel upgrades
- Ceiling fan installation
Contact an Electrician Near You in Port Moody
Looking for a Port Moody electrician? Golden Leaf Electrical offers affordable electrical solutions from friendly, experienced technicians you can trust. We are committed to providing you with first-class service 24/7, when you need it most. We service multiple neighbourhoods in Port Moody, including but not limited to:
- Heritage Woods
- Harbour Heights
- Port Moody South
- Moody Centre
Commercial Electricians in Port Moody
Commercial electrical service often deals with larger projects in industrial or store front spaces. It is crucial to hire an electrician who is experienced in commercial electrical work, rather than just your ordinary home technician. At Golden Leaf Electrical, all of our team members are trained to the highest degree of electrical training standards to date. Each electrician has over 15+ years of experience working on commercial jobs. Whether you need a job done in an apartment complex, office building, manufacturing centre, retail store, or recreational facility, we can do it!
- Lighting controls
- Landscape lighting
- Security systems and alarms
- Wiring upgrades
- Bulb and ballast replacement
- Specialty receptacles
- Retrofit lighting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Electrical diagnosis and repair
- Energy audits and saving
- EV Charger installation
- Outdoor parking lot lighting
- Electrical code updates
- 1 phase / 3 phase circuits
- Snow melting systems
- Electrical safety inspections
- Surge protectors
Immediate 24/7 Emergency Response
Your Local Electrician
We are a 100% BC owned and operated provider of quality electrical services to residential and commercial customers in British Columbia.