With fast repairs, installations, and maintenance services performed by talented technicians with immediate access to thousands of high-quality parts, Golden Leaf Electrical outshines all other electrical service companies in Delta and Ladner. Since 2005, our electricians have provided friendly, knowledgable electrical solutions in both residential and commercial jobs. When you call a Delta electrician from Golden Leaf Electrical, you’ll receive the very best in technical experience and the most up to date certifications—guaranteed!
- Our fleet of mobile electricians are friendly, professional, and hardworking individuals who have the proper qualifications to preform even the toughest electrical tasks.
- We firmly believe in the quality of our services, so we provide our customers with a lifetime workmanship guarantee on all work preformed by our technicians.
- Each mobile service vehicle is equipped with thousands of electrical parts, making on the spot repairs fast and simple.
- We have real people answering our phones who will help to schedule you an appointment whenever most convenient for you.
- Our entire team of electricians are properly licensed, insured, and bonded.
- Our customers continually choose us because of our upfront pricing, with no hidden fees.
- Same day service ready to be dispatched to your location with just one call.
- Each certified technician has over 15+ years of experience.
Book a Delta / Ladner Electrician Near You
Bordered by the Fraser River, Delta’s beautiful scenery makes it a popular place to live in the Lower Mainland. With new developments and upgrades happening everyday, there is a heightened need for trustworthy and professional electricians. We are proud to serve Delta, including its three distinct communities of Ladner, Tsawwassen, and North Delta.
Commercial Electrical Services in Delta / Ladner
As a business owner, finding qualified and trustworthy technicians to work on your business’s electrical needs may be tough. Golden Leaf Electrical has offered superior workmanship and reputable commercial services in Delta and Ladner since 2005. Our professional electricians provide fast installations, upgrades, and maintenance services whether it be before, after, or during your business’s hours of operation. We can install parking lot lighting, electric vehicle charging stations, preform service upgrades, or work on new construction buildings.
Some other examples of commercial services we provide are:
- Fire alarm installation
- Generator installation
- Security lighting and alarms
- Retail space
- Manufacturing facilities
- Electric Vehicle chargers
- Emergency lighting
- Commercial repairs and audits
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Electrical inspection and repair
- Ballast bulb replacement
- Lighting layout
- New construction
- Standby generators
- 1 phase / 3 phase circuits
- Floor heating
- Parking lot lighting
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Power pole installations
- Breakers and fuse replacement
- Electrical code corrections
- Surge protection
- Data networks
Delta / Ladner Residential Electricians
Our residential electricians in Delta and Ladner have experience with a wide range of electrical projects, and they will work efficiently and effectively to provide you with the high-quality results you need. We provide same day electrical solutions for fixture installations, maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting, and more! Our friendly expertise combined with 15+ years of experience has made us the favourite choice for electrical services in Delta and Ladner.
Examples of residential electrical services:
- Wiring cleanup
- Home lighting design
- Kitchen lighting
- Appliance circuits
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical corrections
- Kitchen renovations
- Dimmer switches
- Renovations & additions
- Swimming pool lighting
- Grounding and bonding
- Safety inspections
- Ceiling fan installation
- Electrical panel troubleshooting
Immediate 24/7 Emergency Response
Your Local Electrician
We are a 100% BC owned and operated provider of quality electrical services to residential and commercial customers in British Columbia.